Personal data of individuals may not be processed without the consent of the data subject or on the basis of another legal basis in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The consent you have given is based on your free decision. Failure to give consent will not have any disadvantages for you.
You must be informed in advance of the following:
Your personal data will be archived on the website of ADLAF e.V. (www.adlaf.de). You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons. This revocation only has an effect for the future. Following any revocation, they have the right to request the deletion of their data.
A revocation can be made under the following contact details, mentioning the consent they have revoked: Tade Rücker, email@example.com
We collect the following data from you:
(2) First name
(3) E-mail address
(7) Attendance at the meeting
These data will be processed for the following purpose:
The processing of your personal data mentioned serves to register you as a participant* in the conference, to contact you in case of queries, if necessary, to be able to issue a confirmation of participation.
The processing takes place in the following manner:
The personal data will be forwarded to the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung e.V. (Department Latin America and Caribbean) for the purpose of conference organization and catering. The personal data on institution, location and country will be analyzed anonymously, but will not be published. No data will be passed on to other third parties.
The personal data collected will be treated and processed confidentially in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Schleswig-Holstein State Data Protection Act. In addition to the aforementioned right of revocation, you have a right to,
- to receive information about your data stored by us.
- that incorrect data about you will be corrected by us.
- that data about you which is no longer required is deleted by us.
- that under certain conditions the processing of your data is restricted. This may be the case, for example, if deletion is not possible, but the data may not be processed further.
- That your data is transferable. This right applies in particular if you have given your consent to the processing of your data or if the processing of the data is necessary to fulfill a contract. The right to data portability does not exist insofar as your data is processed within the scope of the University's statutory task fulfillment.
- To complain to a supervisory authority. If you believe that the processing of your data violates legal requirements, you can complain to the supervisory authority (Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel) or to the person responsible for data protection at ADLAF e.V. (Tade Rücker, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We would like to point out that in certain cases we may request additional information from you in order to establish your identity. For example, when exercising the right to information, we can ensure that information is not released to unauthorized persons.